How to place an order
- Send me an email explaining which service you would like to hire and attach the files concerned (if applicable).
- I will assess your order and I will send you a quote.
- We will agree on a delivery date.
- I will send you the finished product.
The rates for the services that I offer vary depending on factors that I can not foresee without a previous description of the order. Following I present several points that make it easier for me to calculate rates more accurately:
- Language combination. Rates vary depending on the working languages and whether the order requires a direct or inverse translation / interpreting service.
- Deadline. It is extremely important to be clear about deadlines in order to get an accurate quote.
- Topic and specialization. The more specialized the order is, the higher the rate will be.
- Text length. If a text is longer, there will be the possibility to offer a more competitive rate.
For more information about my rates, do not hesitate to contact me!
Follow me on social media: